We are about to embark on a grand adventure and are looking for people to join us in our journey. If you are energized about helping others to build and protect their dreams, please take a look at the postings below. We look forward to learning more about you!
Game Master (Office Manager)
Location: Virtual (based out of Jacksonville, FL)
Type: Part Time
Do you consider yourself a jack-of-all-trades? Do you take pride in your work? Does the idea of working within a virtual law firm focusing on intellectual property excite you? Do you show up to every meeting 10 minutes early? Do people say that you are the reason operations run smoothly? Do you wake up every morning motivated to make the world (and where you work) a better place? If so, have we got an opportunity for you!
Wilson Dutra is a Jacksonville law firm that focuses on patents, trademarks, startups . . . and most importantly fun. We have the amazing privilege to work with new tech and startups from a wide variety of markets.
We are currently looking for a game master (office manager) to start part-time, with a goal of going full time next year. A game master oversees the daily operations of our office, coordinating and monitoring matters to make sure we do not miss a beat. On any given day, tasks may include scheduling appointments, preparing basic intake or client reach-out, and coordinating with staff.
Here are a few ideal attributes we would be looking for from you:
3. Love fun.
4. Love tech.
5. Love learning.
6. Have an attention to detail.
7. Comfortable working virtually/remotely.
8. Organization maestro.
9. Friendly and professional with others, including our team and clients.
10. Have some understanding about the basics of intellectual property.*
11. Have a vision for or some past experience running a law office.*
12. Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite and basic social media.
* If you have an abundance of the other ideal attributes…please don’t let these dissuade you from applying!
If this sounds interesting to you, please upload a resume and a cover letter talking about your favorite innovation from the last 5 years that you can’t live without. (Applications without a cover letter will not be considered, so, you know…please do that.)
We look forward to hearing from you!